Monday, May 9, 2016

20 Time Project

     In this project, my partner and I challenged our self's by researching a topic we have never been thought or looked into to deeply bu we still found the topic quite interesting. We chose this topic because we like a challenge and like I said before, this is and interesting topic.  
This is where I got it
     Our plan was to look at planets and make or put organisms on different planets at see what changes would make that organism survive. This did not go to well. We did not know what we were getting into and decided to change the direction of the project at the last minute. What I learned from this as that you should always plan for what you want ahead of time. If I had the choice to change my project I would not, because I had a lot of fun making this. So I will continue this challenge until the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment